The opening pages of Young Justice #1 introduced Jinny Hex -- the descendent of Jonah Hex -- to the titular team. Jinny's backstory has remained something of a mystery. DC has given CBR an exclusive preview of Young Justice #10 -- by Brian Michael Bendis, John Timms and Nick Derington -- that reveals some of Jinny's mysterious history.
The preview jumps back two months, when Jinny is still living in Dripping Springs, Texas. In the preview, she foils a robbery at the local bowling alley. Although Young Justice has been lost in the multiverse, the solicitation text for the preview seems to indicate this is indeed "the true story of Jinny Hex."
You can see CBR's exclusive preview of Young Justice #10 along with the solicitation information for the comic below.
YOUNG JUSTICE #10
- written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
- art by JOHN TIMMS and NICK DERINGTON
- art and cover by JOHN TIMMS
- variant cover by NICK BRADSHAW
- Welcome, Naomi! Wonder Comics’ brightest shining star comes to Young Justice! She’s ready to join this team of young heroes who have seen it all—and you’ll want to be here to watch the sparks fly for the very first time. All this, plus the true story of Jinny Hex.
- ON SALE 11.06.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
Young Justice #10 releases November 6.