Cyclops and Emma Frost may not be a couple, but that isn't stopping them for working together for the betterment of mutantkind. And as December's cover to X-Men #3 shows us, they can also put their differences aside to spend some quality time atop a dinosaur.
ComicBook.com revealed the cover by artist Leinil Yu, and it shows the former lovers on top of a dinosaur in the Savage Land. Yu's cover for X-Men #4 puts Storm and Armor in the spotlight, as the two women prepare for battle.
Helmed by writer Jonathan Hickman, X-Men is the flagship title in Marvel's Dawn of X, which launches new titles in the aftermath of House of X and Powers of X.
The covers and solicitation for December's X-Men #3-4 can be found below:
X-MEN #3 & #4
- JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • LEINIL FRANCIS YU (A/C)
- ISSUE# 3 – MARVELS 20TH VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
- ISSUE #3 – VENOM ISLAND VARIANT COVER BY MIKE MCKONE
- ISSUE #4 – VENOM ISLAND VARIANT COVER BY BELEN ORTEGA
- EARTH’S MOST POWERFUL! CYCLOPS STORMS THE SAVAGE LAND!
- The most powerful heroes of the dominant species on the planet, the X-Men rise to protect the world against any threat. From a new foe in the Savage Land to an old nemesis’ surprising return…