This summer will see the arrival of the milestone 50th issue of Wonder Woman, but the Amazon Princess won’t be alone, because she’ll be bringing a whole new pantheon of gods with her.
The solicitation for the issue, which is written by James Robison and illustrated by Jesus Merino, doesn’t shy away from the fact that Diana will somehow play a significant role in this new pantheon’s rise to power. Given what’s currently happening in the pages of Wonder Woman with the Old Gods, the New Gods, and of course Darkseid, it seems as though this is something Robinson has been slowly building towards since the start of his run.
WONDER WOMAN #50
- written by JAMES ROBINSON
- art and cover by JESUS MERINO
- variant cover by JENNY FRISON
- A new pantheon of gods has been born! But who are they? Where did they come from? What do they want? All questions for Wonder Woman, because she played more of a role in their arrival than you’d think! Will it fall to Diana to end their existence as well? Meanwhile, Wonder Woman’s brother Jason learns his true purpose. It’s all here in this extra-sized anniversary issue!
- ON SALE 07.11.18
- $3.99 US | 40 PAGES
- Each FC | RATED T
- This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
Wonder Woman #50, by James Robinson and Jesus Merino, goes on sale July 11 from DC Comics.
KEEP READING: Wonder Woman: Darkseid’s Ultimate Plan Revealed
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!