For the sixth year in a row, TV Guide will release an 88-page San Diego Comic Con special edition issue of their magazine showcasing content from Warner Bros. TV, including “Arrow,” “The Flash,” “iZombie” and “Supergirl.” The issue will release four collectible covers featuring “Arrow” star Stephen Amell, “The Flash” star Grant Gustin, “Gotham” stars Ben McKenzie and Donal Logue, and “Supergirl’s” Melissa Benoist.
The magazines will be available for purchase at retailers nationwide in addition to the Warner Bros. booth at this year’s Comic-Con International, where it will be available for free. It will feature highlights from returning favorites like “The 100,” “Arrow,” “The Big Bang Theory,” “The Flash,” “Childrens Hospital,” “Gotham,” “iZombie,” “Mike Tyson Mysteries,” “The Originals,” “Person of Interest,” “Supernatural” and “The Vampire Diaries” as well as new series like “Blindspot,” “Containment,” “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow” and “Supergirl.”
The issue will include exclusive content, such as a DC Entertainment Supergirl comic, “Sister Act,” written by “Supergirl” executive producers Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Ali Adler; a sneak peek inside the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie “Justice League: Gods and Monsters”; the scoop on the stories behind Bruce Wayne’s underground discovery and a super villain lineup on “Gotham”; and set deconstructions on “The Flash’s” S.T.A.R. Labs.
This special edition of TV Guide goes on sale on July 7.
Official Press Release
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION AND TV GUIDE MAGAZINE JOIN FORCES TO SHOWCASE THE STUDIO’S COMIC-CONÂ® PROGRAMMING WITH A SPECIAL EDITION OF THE MAGAZINE FOR A SIXTH YEAR IN A ROW!
The 2015 Edition Features Four Collectible Covers from WBTV/DC Entertainment Series: Arrow’s Stephen Amell; The Flash’s Grant Gustin; Gotham’s Ben McKenzie and Donal Logue; and Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist
Available at the Warner Bros. Comic-Con Booth, or on
Newsstands and Digital Platforms Beginning July 7
Twitter Pitch: Super covers 4 your collection: @warnerbrostv & @TVGuideMagazine join forces for @Comic_Con ’15 special issuehttp://bit.ly/1FLuSFx #WBSDCC
BURBANK, Calif. (June 30, 2015) – The Super Hero partnership continues as Warner Bros. Television (WBTV) and TV Guide Magazine join forces for the sixth year in a row, teaming up on a special Warner Bros.-themed Comic-Con special edition of the magazine. The four collectible covers feature WBTV/DC Entertainment series: Arrow star Stephen Amell; The Flash star Grant Gustin; Gotham stars Ben McKenzie and Donal Logue; and Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist.
• Get the issues at the Warner Bros. booth at Comic-Con: Warner Bros. will distribute the TV Guide Magazine special issue to fans for free at the Warner Bros. booth – #4545 on the convention floor – throughout Comic-Con, beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 8, and continuing through Sunday, July 12.
• Newsstand and Digital Platforms: For those unable to attend Comic-Con in person, all four collectible covers will be on sale from July 7 at retailers nationwide, as well as online at http://www.tvguidemagazine.com/comiccon beginning July 6. The special issue will also be available for exclusive digital download on Nook by Barnes and Noble tablets.
Fans combing through the 88-page special issue will find features and photos dedicated to the following programs:
• Returning Comic-Con favorites The 100, Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, The Flash, Childrens Hospital, Gotham, iZOMBIE, Mike Tyson Mysteries, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
• Previews of WBTV’s highly anticipated new series Blindspot, Containment, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl
• An “a-maze-ing” look at Warner Bros. Animation’s hit series The Tom and Jerry Show, Teen Titans Go! and Mike Tyson Mysteries, as well as a sneak peek at the Mystery Inc. gang’s new look in the upcoming series Be Cool Scooby-Doo! and Bugs Bunny’s squirrelly new BFF inWabbit – A Looney Tunes Production
And that’s not all that’s up, Doc. There’s more, including:
• An exclusive DC Entertainment Supergirl comic, “Sister Act,” written by Supergirl executive producers Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Ali Adler
• A sneak peek inside the upcoming DC Universe Original Animated Movie Justice League: Gods and Monsters from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, Warner Bros. Animation and DC Entertainment
• A look at the DC All Access web series, in addition to a DC Comics preview of Victor Stone’s (aka Cyborg) high-tech upgrade
• Behind-the-scenes photos from the TV Guide Magazine yacht and photo booth at Comic-Con 2014
• All the scoop on the stories behind Bruce Wayne’s underground discovery and a super villain lineup on Gotham; a two-on-two interview with The Big Bang Theory’s Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting; set deconstructions on The Flash’s S.T.A.R. Labs and The Originals’ New Orleans vampire-hood; and more
• Burning questions answered about fans’ favorite shows, including The 100, Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, iZOMBIE, The Originals, Person of Interest, Supernatural and The Vampire Diaries
• And so much more…!
For additional information about Warner Bros. Television’s activities at Comic-Con, please follow @warnerbrostv on Twitter and join in the conversation by using hashtag #WBSDCC, or visit http://comiccon.thewb.com. Follow TV Guide Magazine on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TVGuideMagazine and on Twitter at @TVGuideMagazine, hashtag #TVGMYacht.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!