Official Press Release
Hey, True Believer!
Daredevil will tell you that Elektra, while being an incredibly skilledfighter, is also quite an attractive woman. The question is, could thefearsome femme fatale actually look better? Well, thanks to some freshtalents taking a shot at the sai-slinger, the answer is yes! In fact, here'swhat Marvel Knights editor Stuart Moore has to say about some upcomingissues that you'll want to keep an eye out for!
"MARVEL KNIGHTS DOUBLE-SHOT #3 has been a long time in the making -- butit's worth it for the full-CGI artwork of Greg Horn, who jumps from thecovers of the ELEKTRA monthly to a complete ten-page story," Moore said. "Written by new regular ELEKTRA writer Greg Rucka, 'Trust' brings Marvel'ssexiest assassin to Hollywood for a story of greed, betrayal... and simplesolutions."
"Then, one week later, the new ELEKTRA era rolls on with ELEKTRA #11,featuring the new regular art team of penciler Carlo Pagulayan and inkerDanny Miki," Moore continued. "Someone's out to destroy Elektra's entirelife -- and the first step is cutting her off from her work! Greg Rucka'sout to really put the lovely killer through some changes. And before thisis over, Elektra will have to confront her existence as a cold killer --that is, if she survives!"
Computer painted cover by Greg Horn
Greg Rucka (w)/Carlo Pagulayan (p)/Danny Miki (i)
* THE SCOOP: Writer Greg Rucka welcomes aboard a stunning new art team -- andkicks off a new story arc!
* THE STORY: She's faced death and killed dozens of men -- but you've neverseen Elektra like this before! Someone has cut her off from her livelihood,and she'll have to find out who it is -- that is, if she doesn't go madfirst! It's gut-wrenching drama by writer Greg Rucka, with stunning art byhot new penciler Carlo Pagulayan and inker extraordinaire Danny Miki(Spawn)!
* THE FORMAT: 32 pages, with ads. Printed on glossy paper.
* ON SALE: June 5th
MARVEL KNIGHTS DOUBLE SHOT #3
Painted cover by Glenn Fabry
Greg Rucka & Peter Gross (w)/Greg Horn & Peter Gross (P)/Ryan Kelly (i)
* THE SCOOP: The MK imprint presents two more bold visions by two killercreative teams!
* THE STORIES: First, Greg Rucka and Greg Horn unite to present an Elektratale with full CGI art! Then, the Eisner-Award-nominated team of Peter Grossand Ryan Kelly (Lucifer) swing the spotlight on Cloak & Dagger!
* THE FORMAT: A four-part, monthly series. This issue is 32 pages, with ads.
* MARVEL MEMO: This is a resolicitation. All previous orders are canceled.
* ON SALE: June 12th (order cut-off May 23rd)
Marketing Communications Manager