Official Press Release
THE FLASH #219 (DEC040258) and WONDER WOMAN #214 (JAN050325), featuring the 2-part “Truth or Dare” story, have sold out at DC Comics.
THE FLASH #219, written by Geoff Johns with art by Justiniano and Livesay and a cover by Howard Porter and Livesay, sold out on March 4, nine days after reaching stores. WONDER WOMAN #214, written by Greg Rucka with art and cover by Drew Johnson and Ray Snyder, sold out on March 15, one day before reaching stores.
“THE FLASH and WONDER WOMAN remain strong sellers, and this crossover clearly appeals to readers,” and says Bob Wayne, VP – Sales. “With incredible events coming up in both series, we urge retailers to increase their orders now.”
THE FLASH #220 features the start of the explosive 6-part story “Rogues War.” Upcoming issues are available as follows:
* THE FLASH #220 (JAN050301), featuring part 1 of the 6-part story “Rogues War,” is available for advance reorder and is scheduled to arrive in stores on March 30.
* THE FLASH #221 (FEB050277) is solicited in the February Previews (Volume XV #2) and is scheduled to arrive in stores on April 27.
* THE FLASH #222 (MAR050400) is solicited in the March Previews (Volume XV #3) and is scheduled to arrive in stores on May 25.
WONDER WOMAN #215 features the first part of the amazing story “The Bronze Doors,” with art by the IDENTITY CRISIS team of Rags Morales & Michael Bair and covers by J.G. Jones. Upcoming issues of WONDER WOMAN are available as follows, including a special double-ship in May:
* WONDER WOMAN #215 (FEB050308) is solicited in the February Previews (Volume XV #2) and is scheduled to arrive in stores on April 20.
* WONDER WOMAN #216 (MAR050427) and #217 are solicited in the March Previews (Volume XV #3), and are scheduled to arrive in stores on May 11 and 25, respectively.
DC has no plan to go back to press on these sold-out issues at this time. Please note that copies still may be available at retail.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!