Eobard Thawne, The Reverse-Flash, tried to trap The Flash in the Negative Speed Force to hurt him…but that cruel attempt did not go as planned! It instead infected Barry, giving him a new set of powers he doesn’t fully understand. Is Central City ready for the unpredictable and potentially dangerous new abilities of Negative Flash? Find out in “NEGATIVE” Part One!
CBR has your exclusive first look at DC Comics’ The Flash #28, written by Joshua Williamson and illustrated by Carmine Di Giandomenico. In stores August 9th, 2017.
The Flash #28
- Joshua Williamson (w) • Carmine Di Giandomenico (a)
- Cover: Carmine Di Giandomenico
- Variant Cover: Howard Porter
- “NEGATIVE” part one! It’s a bleak new day as the citizens of Central City meet Negative-Flash! He’s got a terrible attitude and volatile powers that leave a wake of destruction wherever he goes. Exactly the kind of person you’d want The Flash to put behind bars. There’s just one problem: he is The Flash! Can Barry Allen get his new powers under control before they kill him?
- Rating: Teen
- In Shops: August 9th, 2017
- SRP: $2.99
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!