On this, the final day of 2010, we have one more roundup of best-of -- and one worst-of -- list from across the comics Internet:
• Johanna Draper Carlson names the 10 best graphic novels of 2010 -- Raina Telgemeier's Smile, and Evan Dorkin and Jill Thompson's Beasts of Burden, among them -- plus eight runners-up.
• Robot 6 contributor Sean T. Collins' list of the 20 best comics of the year includes Jacques Tardi's It Was the War of the Trenches, Grant Morrison's Batman comics, and Chris Wares' Acme Novelty Library #20.
• Darwyn Cooke's Parker: The Outfit and Jason's Werewolves of Montpellier make The Casual Optimist's list of favorite new books of 2010.
• Jim Rugg and Brian Marcua's Afrodisiac and Neal Adams' Batman: Odyssey are among Matt Seneca's Top 10 comics.
• Dave Ferraro picks the Top 20 comics of the year, including Kou Yaginuma's Twin Spica, Jeff Parker and Steve Lieber's Underground, and Linda Medley's Castle Waiting, Vol. 2.
• Comics Alliance names the five worst comics of 2010.
• At Inside Pulse, Grey Scherl looks at the Top 10 things DC Comics did right in 2010.