Here’s a twenty-question comic book trivia quiz!
Giving the O Face
DC likes to add the letter o to words where it does not belong to make superhero and supervillain names. I’m not talking characters whose names naturally end in O, like Halo. I mean creating brand new words that end with O, like Destructo. Or even foreign words that end in O! Give me the name that matches each description.
1. Member of the Super-Malon who controls the earth.
2. Superman’s opposite
3. Classic Justice League villain who accidentally created the Zoo Crew.
4. Former villain member of the New Guardians.
5. Android with the Justice League’s powers
6. Disgraced Green Lantern of Korugar.
7. Shape-changing alien nemesis of Plastic Man
8. French member of the Young Allies who could turn intangible.
9. Sev Tcheru’s codename
11. The first Cro-Magnon boy
12. Worked for the Ghost against Captain Atom.
13. The Green Lantern planet.
14. Shared a body with Bruce Gordon
15. A former carny who was one of the Human Bomb’s Bombardiers.
16. Darkseid’s main assassin.
17. Villain who killed Gypsy’s parents.
18. Snake-tattooed archer
19. The Legion villain with a destructive touch.
20. The killer of one of Triplicate Girl’s bodies.
Good luck, and have fun!
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!