The Teen Titans have always been the mortal enemies of Slade "Deathstroke" Wilson, but the young heroes are about to go on the offensive. In March, Damian Wayne's Robin and his team of Titans will go after the assassin once and for all in an upcoming crossover.
DC's solicits for the month of March bring together Deathstroke and Teen Titans for a new event called "The Terminus Agenda" from Deathstroke writer Christopher Priest, Teen Titans writer Adam Glass, and Teen Titans artist Bernard Chang. Deathstroke artist Carlo Pagulayan will provide covers for the first issue.
Deathstroke previously fought the Titans—both of the adult and Teen incarnations—in 2017's "The Lazarus Contract," where he stole Wally West's speed powers to try and prevent the death of his son Joey. The aftermath of the event led to Wally getting kicked out of the Teen Titans and Slade attempting to change himself by forming the team Defiance.
"The Terminus Agenda" will have a prelude issue with March's Deathstroke #41 by Christopher Priest and Larry Stroman. In that story, Deathstroke will have just murdered his way out of Arkham Asylum and found his identity outed to the public. Now hunted by Damian's team of Titans and many others, Slade will find himself on the run for once. The spring event will begin in earnest with Teen Titans #28 later that month, which also promises to kick off a "bold new era" for the Titans and the World's Greatest Assassin.
The full solicitations for Deathstroke #41 and Teen Titans #28 are below.
- written by CHRISTOPHER PRIEST
- art by LARRY STROMAN and JASON PAZ
- cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
- variant cover by DAVE JOHNSON
- A prelude to “The Terminus Agenda”! The road to the highly anticipated Teen Titans/Deathstroke crossover event starts here! Deathstroke’s body count has grown even higher after murdering his therapist en route to escaping from Arkham Asylum, which prompts Commissioner Gordon to expose Slade’s identity as Deathstroke to the public! Now the world’s most wanted criminal, the walls are closing in on Slade Wilson, and a new threat, Damian Wayne’s newest Teen Titans, waits around the corner...Is there any hope of escape for the World’s Deadliest Assassin?
- ON SALE 03.06.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- FC | RATED T+
TEEN TITANS #28
- written by ADAM GLASS and CHRISTOPHER PRIEST
- art by BERNARD CHANG
- cover by CARLO PAGULAYAN
- variant cover by MICO SUAYAN
- “The Terminus Agenda” part one! The hunter becomes the hunted as Robin and the Teen Titans set out to end Deathstroke once and for all! But no man has ever gone toe-to-toe with the World’s Deadliest Assassin and walked away unscathed! Lines will be crossed, secrets will be revealed and blood will be shed! Don’t miss the crossover event of the spring, which kicks off a bold new era for Teen Titans and Deathstroke!
- ON SALE 03.20.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- FC | RATED T
Deathstroke #41 will go on sale Mar. 6, and Teen Titans #28 will go on sale Mar. 20, 2019.