Do you consider yourself the World’s Leading Superman Expert? So does Mark Waid, and the Eisner Award-winning writer is perfectly willing to share the title with you — if you can ace his World’s Toughest Superman Quiz, that is!
On the occasion of Superman’s 75th Birthday (the first appearance of Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster’s most famous creation, “Action Comics” #1, was published on April 18th, 1938), the life-long Superman fan surprised CBR earlier this week with a list of the 10 toughest Superman trivia questions he could think of. Now it’s your turn to test your knowledge of one of the greatest super heroes ever.
1) What’s Clark Kent’s Social Security Number?
2) Gold Kryptonite strips Kryptonians of their super-powers. What’s its radius of effect?
3) What was the maiden name of Kal-El’s mother, Lara?
4) What was Lana Lang’s mother’s maiden name?
5) Throughout the 1940s and 1950s, Superman used his x-ray vision to produce heat waves. When was the very first mention of “heat vision” as a separate super-power?
6) Superman’s general given date of birth is February 29th. Clark Kent’s is June 18th, the day his rocket landed on Earth. What was Superman’s date of birth on the Kryptonian calendar?
7) According to the Adventures of Superman radio program, who gave Superman the name “Clark Kent”?
8) Who was the first criminal banished to the Phantom Zone, and what was his crime?
9) What was the name of the school bully who tormented teenage Clark Kent?
10) The Bizarros, imperfect duplicates of Superman and his friends, had their own cube-shaped world–and their own peculiar chant. Recite the Bizarro Code.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!