In December, Marvel Comics launches Symbiote Spider-Man: Alien Reality, a miniseries set during Peter Parker's time bonded to the alien symbiote before it became the villainous Venom. However, as the creative team takes things back to the past, the web-slinger may get a previously unseen magical status quo.
Marvel has released its solicitation information for titles going on sale in February 2020, including the miniseries' third issue. As Peter looks to overcome an unspecified past trauma, he seeks help from Doctor Strange, presumably leading to an impromptu team-up.
SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN: ALIEN REALITY #3 (OF 5)
- PETER DAVID (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)
- VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
- VARIANT COVER BY ALEX SAVIUK
- GWEN STACY VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO
- VARIANT COVER BY GERARDO SANDOVAL
- CONNECTING CHINESE NEW YEAR VARIANT COVER (2 of 3) BY JIE YUAN
- PETER PARKER: THE SPIDER SUPREME?!
- • After reliving one of the most horrible moments of his life, Peter Parker turns to one of his oldest allies for a magical helping hand.
- • Don’t miss the next history-shaking adventure of Peter David and Greg Land’s landmark SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN Series!
- 32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
Following the success of an oversized one-shot released in April, Marvel commissioned a five-issue miniseries, reuniting the creative team of Land and writer Peter David. Now, with even more issues to explore, the miniseries is poised to take the extraterrestrial-augmented wallcrawler into strange territory.
Symbiote Spider-Man: Alien Reality #3, Peter David and Greg Land, goes on sale in February 2020 from Marvel Comics.