This October, the third and final issue of Frank Miller and John Romita, Jr.'s DC Black Label miniseries Superman: Year One comes to a close. And the finale has the Man of Steel team up with pair of iconic DC superheroes for the very first time.
DC Comics has released its solicitation information for titles going on sale in October 2019 including the final issue of Year One and its versions of Wonder Woman and Batman. The advance solicit info along with the standard cover by Romita, Jr. and Danny Miki and variant cover by Miller are below.
SUPERMAN YEAR ONE #3
- written by FRANK MILLER
- art by JOHN ROMITA JR. and DANNY MIKI
- cover by JOHN ROMITA JR. and DANNY MIKI
- cover by FRANK MILLER
- It’s the jaw-dropping conclusion to Frank Miller and John Romita Jr.’s blockbuster reimagining of Superman’s origin! In this final chapter, Clark Kent arrives in Metropolis, the city where he will fulfill his heroic destiny. Witness the first meeting between Superman and Lois Lane, the beginnings of Clark Kent’s career at the Daily Planet, and the birth of his rivalry with Lex Luthor. But when The Joker arrives on the scene, the Man of Steel must enlist the help of his two strange new friends: Wonder Woman and Batman!
- PRESTIGE FORMAT
- ON SALE 10.16.19
- $7.99 US | 3 of 3 | 64 PAGES
- FC | APPROX. 8.5“ x 10.875” | RATED T+
- This issue will ship with two covers.
- Please see the order form for details.
The final issue is poised to be a pivotal one with Lois and Clark meeting for the very first time and The Joker making his way to Metropolis. Fortunately, teamed with the rest of the DC Trinity, this looks like a job for Superman.
Superman: Year One #3 is written by Frank Miller and illustrated by John Romita, Jr. and Danny Miki. The issue is scheduled to go on sale on October 16 from DC Comics.