After heading off into the stars for a year-long adventure with his grandfather, Jor-El, Jonathan Kent finally reunites with his parents in Superman #7. But as DC's solicitations for January 2019 teases, the Kryptonian reunion between the Man of Steel and his son will introduce an "all-new, all-different Superboy."
Writer Brian Michael Bendis separated Superman from Lois and Jon in the Man of Steel weekly, which served also served as his DC debut after more than a decade with Marvel Comics. While Lois has already returned to Earth (and will reunite with Superman in this month's Action Comics #1004), she did so without her super son. Anticipation for Superboy's return has only increased with each month, but come the new year, fans will discover just how much Jon has changed.
Check out the cover and solicitation text for January's Superman #7, featuring the return of Jon Kent, aka Superboy, below:
- written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
- art by IVAN REIS, JOE PRADO and BRANDON PETERSON
- cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO
- variant cover by DAVID FINCH It’s the moment you’ve been waiting for: the shocking return of the son of Superman! A year spent traveling the stars changed Jon Kent. Are parents Clark and Lois ready for the all-new, all-different Superboy? Secrets are revealed, a new look debuts and Superman’s world is changed forever!
- ON SALE 01.16.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- FC | RATED T
- This issue will ship with two covers.
- Please see the order form for details.