For months, fans have waited to see what would happen when Damian Wayne, aka Robin, is reunited with his best friend Jon Kent, otherwise known as Superboy. After all, a lot has changed since the last time the pair saw each other, not the least of which is Jon finding himself lost in a reality where time moved faster than in the DC Universe-proper. As a result, Jon is no longer Damian's younger friend -- he's now older, and much larger, than his fellow Super Son.
The reunion finally takes place this week, when Superman #16 arrives in stores. In CBR's exclusive preview, we see the start of Jon and Damian's reunion as depicted by Brian Michael Bendis and David Lafuente. Of course, to see exactly how Damian reacts to the return of his best friend, we'll have to wait a few more days -- Wednesday, October 9, to be exact.
- written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
- art by DAVID LAFUENTE
- cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO
- variant cover by JASON MASTERS
- The Super Sons are back! But now Jon is five years older, and he’s sitting on the biggest decision of his young life. Damian and Jon team up again for a rip-roaring adventure and a huge catch-up! These two best buds have really needed each other, and now they are back!
- ON SALE 10.09.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- FC | RATED T
- This issue will ship with two covers.