Space Ghost is joining Mezco’s One:12 Collective line of hyper-realistic figures — marking the first entry in the collection to be based on a Hanna-Barbera property. On sale December 2016, the figure is currently available for pre-order over at Mezco’s website for $70 USD.
The 1/12-scale sculpted figure was crafted with 32 points of articulation for a “real world” look, with plenty of accessories and alternate pieces. Plus, he comes with cartoon sidekick Blip the monkey.
The Space Ghost figure itself features:
- Hyper-realistic portraits
- 1:12 scaled, highly realistic fabric uniform
- Detailed sculpted costume accents, including cowl collar, belt, gloves, and powerbands
- Fabric cape with integrated posing wire
- Super articulated body with over 32 points of articulation
The box with the Space Ghost figure includes:
- Blip the monkey, with over 10 points of articulation
- Alternate head
- Fists (L&R)
- Flying hands (L&R)
- Powerband button pushing hands (L&R)
- Posing hands (L&R)
- Force ray hands (L&R)
- Freeze ray accessory (fits over hand)
- Destroyer ray accessory (fits over hand)
- Magna ray accessories (fits over L&R hands)
- Display base with posing post
Take a look at some pics of the figure below:
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!