Fan reaction to leaked test footage in 2014 has been widely, and repeatedly, credited with pushing Fox to move forward with "Deadpool," which had been in development for more than a decade. However, it's never been exactly clear who was behind the leak.
But just days before the film's premiere, star Ryan Reynolds thinks he may have narrowed down the list of suspects -- one of whom might be the actor himself.
"I know that one of us did it," Reynolds said last night on "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon." "There's four of us: There's me, Rhett Reese, Paul Wernick, and Tim Miller, the director. One of us did it. We all said at the beginning, 'Someone should leak it, someone should leak it,' so the idea was planted. But I'm 70 percent sure it wasn't me."
"Deadpool" opens Friday nationwide.