Rocket League developer Psyonix will add two more Batmobiles to the game in addition to a slew of DC-themed cosmetics.
The two new Batmobiles will be based on the versions of the vehicle appearing in Tim Burton's 1989 film Batman and the Tumbler, which appeared in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight trilogy. These will become the second and third Batmobiles available in the game, as Psyonix released the Batmobile from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2016.
The DLC, which arrives on March 5, will cost $4. The official Rocket League Twitter posted a video teasing the vehicles, which you can watch below.
A list of the DC-themed cosmetics available with the DLC was also made available:
- Aquaman: Decal (Breakout), and Player Banner
- Batman: Decal (Paladin), and Player Banner
- Cyborg: Decal (Roadhog), and Player Banner
- Flash: Speed Force Boost, Wheels, Decal (Venom), and Player Banner
- Green Arrow: Decal (Hotshot), and Player Banner
- Green Lantern: Decal (Merc), and Player Banner
- Superman: Decal (Octane), and Player Banner
- Wonder Woman: Wheels, Decal (X-Devil), and Player Banner
- DC: Player Banner
Rocket League debuted on PlayStation 4 and Windows in July 2015. The game has gone on to become tremendously successful, with over 40 million players as of the beginning of 2018. Batman's iconic Batmobile has appeared in films, TV series and video games starring the Dark Knight.