When Valiant Entertainment's Quantum & Woody #3 arrives in February, it brings with it several landmarks. First, the third issue of the current series is actually the 50th Q&W issue to date. Second, not only does the issue include the return of the duo's fan-favorite ally-slash-mascot, the Goat, it will also tell the previously untold story of how Dr. Derek Henderson became the Goat in the first place. But perhaps the biggest news is that the issue will feature the birth of Goat's offspring!
Below, check out the solicitation for Quantum & Woody #3, which welcomes new artist Francis Portela to the series, along with covers by Julian Totino Tedesco, Geoff Shaw and Dave Johnson.
QUANTUM AND WOODY! (2017) #3
- Written by DANIEL KIBBLESMITH
- Art by FRANCIS PORTELA
- Cover A (Standard) by JULIAN TOTINO TEDESCO
- Cover B (Extreme Ultra-Foil) by GEOFF SHAW
- Extreme Ultra-Foil Chase Variant by GEOFF SHAW
- Q&W Icon Variant by DAVE JOHNSON
- Because you demanded it! The Goat returns!
- If you add them all up, this would be Quantum and Woody’s 50th issue! What better time to answer the eternal question: “Whatever happened to the Goat, anyway?” At last, the whole saga of Dr. Derek Henderson’s transformation from brilliant physicist and beloved father into a barnyard animal of unimaginable power can finally be told…and all of his secrets revealed, beginning with the long-awaited birth of the Goat’s baby!
- And the Eisner for “Best Goat Birth Scene” goes to…writer extraordinaire Daniel Kibblesmith (The Late Show with Stephen Colbert) and special guest artist Francis Portela (FAITH)! Don’t miss the staggering spectacle as the entire Valiant Universe stands on the cusp of a milestone moment in the spectacular goatacular of 2018!
- $3.99 | 32 pgs. | T+ | On Sale FEBRUARY 21