Frank Castle, aka The Punisher, is back to his MAX roots in our preview of next week's Punisher: Soviet #1, by Garth Ennis, Jacen Burrows, Guillermo Ortega and Nolan Woodard.
Frank's a man on a mission, and that mission involves plenty of bullets, bloodshed and, of course, explicit language.
Check out the issue’s solicitation text and CBR’s exclusive preview below:
PUNISHER SOVIET #1
- GARTH ENNIS (W) • JACEN BURROWS (A)
- Inks by GUILLERMO ORTEGO
- Colors by NOLAN WOODAD
- Letters by ROB STEEN
- Cover by Paolo Rivera
- Variant Covers by CASANOVAS; JACEN BURROWS & NOLAN WOODARD
- Garth Ennis (Co-Creator of The Boys & Preacher) is back at Marvel and writing the Punisher again, this time with art phenom Jacen Burrows (MOON KNIGHT, 303, Crossed) at his side.
- A dozen Russian mobsters lie dead at the Punisher's feet and he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger.
- If you know Frank Castle, you know this doesn't necessarily set his mind at ease.
- Who is in New York City decimating the Russian mob and can it be long before they come into conflict with Frank?
- 32 PGS./Rated MAX …$3.99
Punisher: Soviet #1, by Garth Ennis, Jacen Burrows, Guillermo Ortega and Nolan Woodard, goes on sale Nov. 13 from Marvel Comics.