We respect your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your privacy while online at our site. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Website.
CBR (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Valnet inc. (“us” or “we”), a corporation incorporated under the laws of Canada, having its head office at 7405 Transcanada Highway, Suite 100, Saint Laurent, Quebec H4T 1Z2.
Personal Data Collected
When you visit our Website, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your IP address, what pages you visit on our Website, whether you were referred to by another website, and at what time you accessed our Website.
Like most standard Web site servers, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/timestamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
We have reviewed all of our advertising partners’ policies to ensure that they comply with all applicable data privacy laws and recommended data security practices.
We use the following advertisers:
• Google Ad Exchange: https://policies.google.com/?hl=en
• Google Ad Sense: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
• Rubicon: https://rubiconproject.com/terms-conditions-index/
• OpenX: https://www.openx.com/legal/ad-exchange-terms-and-conditions/
• Index Exchange: http://www.indexexchange.com/privacy/
• TripleLift: https://triplelift.com/privacy/
• Smaato: https://www.smaato.com/privacy/
• Facebook Audience Network: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
• Comet: https://www.comet-group.com/privacy-policy
• Sonobi: http://sonobi.com/privacy-policy/
• Oath (AOL): https://policies.oath.com/us/en/oath/privacy/index.html
• Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/customer/display.html/?ie=UTF8&nodeId=918814
• Tribal (Exponential): http://exponential.com/en-ca/privacy/
• RhythmOne: https://www.rhythmone.com/privacy-policy#UWwoYhAJzQUgjc0i.97
Links to Other Websites
This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
Purpose of Data Collection
We use the information we collect in order to:
• Administer our Website, including troubleshooting, and statistical or data analysis;
• To improve our Website and enhancing user experience by ensuring you have access to personalized content in line with your interests;
• Analyze user use and optimize our services.
• To ensure that our Website remains secure and is not subject to any hacking or fraud.
Data Shared with Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your data to third parties. However, our partners, including ad partners, may collect data in relation to your Website using as disclosed below. Please see our “advertisers” section above for details.
How your Data is Stored
All data collected through our Website is stored on servers located in the United States. Our servers are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
IP address and user agent string data from all visitors is stored in rotating log files on Amazon servers for up to 7 days. All of our employees, agents and partners are committed to keeping your data confidential.
We have reviewed our partners privacy policies to ensure that they comply with similar policies in order to ensure your data security.
Consent under Applicable Laws
Our servers comply with ISO 27018, a code of practice that focuses on protection of personal
data in the cloud. We comply with all reasonable precautions in order to ensure your data’s
In the event that we become aware of any data security breach, alteration, unauthorized access
or disclosure of any personal data, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data
and will notify you as required by all applicable laws.
Accessing, Amending and Deleting your Data
You have the right to request information regarding the data we have on file for you, to request
correction and/or deletions of your personal information. Please contact us at
email@example.com or at the postal address listed above.
This Website does not target people below the age of 13. By visiting this Website. You hereby
warrant that you are 13 years of age or older or are visiting the Website under parental
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when
required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current
judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on any of our sites.
Notification of Changes
places we deem appropriate, so our users are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it,
and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.