Peter Parker, Teresa Parker and J. Jonah Jameson might have concluded their time-traveling trip, but the ramifications of their blast to the past is in full force in our preview for next week's Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man #304.
Writer Chip Zdarsky and artist Adam Kubert team up to bring this unlikely trio to a tangled web of an alternate timeline. At least Peter will be dressed for the part, though, thanks to the stylish new costume he'll be sporting. Although considering the issue does take place in an altered timeline, it’s possible, probably even likely, this isn’t even the Peter we all know and love in the first place.
Check out the issue’s solicitation text and CBR’s exclusive preview below:
PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #304
- CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • ADAM KUBERT (A/C)
- AMAZING FANTASY Continues!
- PETER PARKER and allies TERESA PARKER and J. JONAH JAMESON may have saved the past from the Tinkerer’s nefarious scheme — but they’ve returned to a future they never knew!
- Have their heroic escapades destroyed the timeline or created the nightmare of an alternate future?
- A future where an even deadlier threat than the Tinkerer has taken over…
- 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99