The boys are back, and they're looking for trouble in the first look at Chip Zdarsky and Jim Cheung's Marvel Two-In-One #1.
The new incarnation of Marvel's classic team-up series will follow the adventures of the Thing and Human Torch as they attempt to reunite with the rest of the Fantastic Four - if they can find them, that is.
"They’re not the most likely detectives, which definitely leads them astray," Zdarsky told CBR of his and Cheung's stars in a recent interview. "There’s a lot wrapped up in this quest, but it’s on shaky ground and potentially volatile, which you’ll see right away in issue one."
Check out CBR's exclusive look at Jim Cheung and Frank Martin's art form Marvel Two-In-One #1, below.
MARVEL 2-IN-ONE #1
- CHIP ZDARSKY (W) • JIM CHEUNG (A/C)
- Variant Cover by ALEX ROSS
- VARIANT COVER BY ARTHUR ADAMS
- LEGACY HEADSHOT VARIANT COVER BY MIKE MCKONE
- REMASTERED VARIANT BY JOHN BYRNE
- LH Variant Cover by JON MALIN
- 1965 T-Shirt Variant by JACK KIRBY
- Kirby 100th Anniversary Variant Cover by JACK KIRBY
- Trading Card Variant Cover by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
- The Fate of the Four Part 1
- THE FOUR ARE NO MORE, SO TWO MUST DO! Something is very wrong with THE HUMAN TORCH and only THE THING can help him! It’s the Marvel Universe reunion you’ve all been waiting for (well, HALF of it, at least!). Plus: What monumental secret has DOOM been hiding since the end of SECRET WARS, and how will it completely change the lives of Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm? PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES!
- 32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99