Earth's Mightiest Heroes have managed to defeat the Grandmaster and the Challenger, and once again, the world is safe and forever in their debt. Surely, that means the team has earned a rest, right? Well, not quite, because there's still the small matter of dealing with the massive, Earth-shattering fallout from "No Surrender" in our preview of Avengers #690.
Writers Jim Zub, Al Ewing and Mark Waid and joined by Paco Medina, as the Avengers attempt to sift through the rubble and formulate a game plan that will help them emerge from their most epic challenge to date stronger than ever.
Check out the issue’s solicitation text and CBR’s exclusive preview below.
- AL EWING, JIM ZUB & MARK WAID (W) • PACO MEDINA (A)
- COVER BY Mark Brooks
- End of an Era Variant by Chris Sprouse
- Variant COVER by InHyuk Lee
- THE AVENGERS WEEKLY EPIC CONCLUDES!
- “NO SURRENDER” REACHES ITS FINALE!
- The battle is over, and those left standing in the rubble have to find a way to move forward. As an era of the Avengers comes to a close, what will rise to take its place?
- 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99