Technically, Naomi crash landed in Metropolis last issue, but in CBR's exclusive first look at Action Comics #1015, we hear first hand from DC's newest superhero just how and why she ended up in Superman's city.
This week, Naomi's co-creator Brian Michael Bendis teams with Szymon Kudranski, Brad Anderson and Dave Sharpe to craft the story of how the young hero meets one of DC's biggest. Among the revelations is the fact that this issue takes place immediately after the final issue of Naomi's first series, explaining why her arrival in Metropolis was more crash than landing.
Check out the preview, along with the issue's full solicitation text, below.
ACTION COMICS #1015
- written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
- art by SZYMON KUDRANSKI
- cover by DAVID MARQUEZ
- card stock variant cover by GABRIELE DELL’0TT0
- Breakout Wonder Comics hero Naomi makes her Metropolis debut as the teen hero looks to Superman to help her navigate her unexpected new role as a hero in the DC Universe. Hoping to answer the remain questions about her origin, lineage and greater purpose on Earth, Naomi not only gets the attention of the Man of Steel but also Gotham City’s Dark Knight Detective, as Batman takes an interest in her quick rise to prominence.
- ON SALE 09.25.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99
- FC | RATED T
- This issue will ship with two covers.