Comic Book Movie has posted the first promotional image featuring the “Avengers: Age of Ultron” LEGO sets. The six LEGO sets highlight six distinct action scenes from the upcoming sequel and include minifigs for all of the Avengers, their new allies and new nemeses.
The building brick playsets include:
- Iron Man vs. Ultron (Iron Man MK 43, Ultron Officer, and 2 Ultron Soldier)
- Duel with Hydra (Hydra Henchman, Hawkeye, Thor)
- Hulkbuster Rescue Mission (Hulk, Ultron Prime, Scarlet Witch, and Iron Man MK 43)
- The Avengers Quinjet Chase (Captain America, Vision, Black Widow, Ultimate Ultron, and Iron Man MK 43)
- Attack on Avengers Tower ( Iron Man MK 43, Thor, 2 Iron Legion Drones, Ultron)
- Burglary in the Hydra Fortress (Quicksilver, Hydra Henchman, Baron Von Strucker, Hulk, and Captain America)
Notable minifigs include Vision, Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, the three potential Avengers making their debut in the sequel. Each set comes with villain figures, which range from Ultron and various riffs on the malevolent robot (Ultron Officer, Ultron Prime, Ultimate Ultron) to the forces of Hydra (Hydra Henchman, Baron Von Strucker). The sets also include figures called “Iron Legion Komplize,” which CBM translates to “Iron Legion Drone.” These figures match up with one of the accessories included with Hot Toys’ “Age of Ultron” Iron Man figure. This version of Ultron, revealed as “Ultron Mark I” by Hot Toys, can be seen at the tail end of the “Age of Ultron” party scene.
While it’s not guaranteed that these playsets have been arranged with total movie accuracy in mind, it is worth pointing out that one of the aforementioned Iron Legion Drones included in the “Attack on Avengers Tower” playset is carrying what appears to be Loki’s scepter. The scepter, which was powered by an Infinity stone, was last scene in the same mid-credits sequence of “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” that introduced Baron Von Strucker, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!