Following the announcement on Saturday of “Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite,” a gameplay trailer has arrived for the eagerly awaited next installment of the hit crossover fighting series.
The footage shows match-ups between the previously revealed characters — Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Ryu and Mega Man X — and depicts the use of Infinity Stones, which can be employed by players to influence the outcome of battles.
Arriving in late 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC, the first “Marvel vs. Capcom” game in five years will include single-player Arcade, Training and Mission modes and multi-player content, as well as an “immersive cinematic Story Mode will put players at the center of both universes as they battle for survival against a sinister new threat.”
Here’s an official rundown of the game’s features:
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide once again in this all-new crossover clash for the ages, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and action-packed 2v2 partner battles.
- Infinite Power: Pulled from classic Marvel lore, unique and game-changing Infinity Stones can be implemented into players’ strategies as a way to influence the outcome of battle. Each Infinity Stone provides a unique advantage to the player and represents a different aspect of the universe: power, space, time, reality, soul, and mind.
- Iconic Heroes: Choose from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from Marvel and Capcom universes, including Iron Man and Captain America from the Marvel side, and Ryu and Mega Man X from Capcom. Many more playable characters will be revealed in the future.
- Cinematic Story: Heroes and villains battle for supremacy in a timeless struggle set in the Marvel and Capcom universes. The original storyline answers the questions regarding the new clash and lets players step into the shoes of classic characters from both sides as they wage war against powerful forces in an attempt to defeat a new villain.
- Accessible Single Player Content: In addition to the cinematic story experience, players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission and Arcade modes.
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
- Graphics: Unreal Engine 4 technology pushes the cinematic visuals and next-gen realism into a new era.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!