In anticipation for the “Avengers: Standoff” crossover this March, Marvel is offering retailers the opportunity to opt-in for a special launch party kit, packed with exclusive items, including postcards, variants and lithographs.
Every retailer that opts in by February 1 will receive the following items in an official “Avengers: Standoff Party Kit”:
- Avengers: Standoff Invitational Postcards
- Avengers: Standoff Build Your Own Captain America Promo Item 1 (of 6)
- Avengers: Standoff Exclusive Party Variant
- Avengers: Standoff Gwenpool Party Lithograph
- Mass media promotion around the launch of Avengers: Standoff and the associated parties
All retailers who qualify will also receive a Gwenpool Party Variant — with art by Jay Fosgitt — for the “Avengers Standoff: Assault on Pleasant Hill Alpha” one-shot, written by Nick Spencer and drawn for Jesus Saiz.
For retailers interested in participating, check out your Marvel Mailer for further details.
“Avengers Standoff: Assault on Pleasant Hill Alpha” #1 hits stands on March 2, and continues through “All-New, All-Different Avengers,” “Sam Wilson: Captain America,” “Uncanny Avengers,” “New Avengers,” “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” “Ultimates” and “Illuminati.”
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!