Marvel has released the first look inside the covers of its upcoming "X-Men Prime" one-shot, along with an early variant cover sketch by classic X-artist Whilce Portacio.
Described as a primer for the X-Men as they enter ResurrXion, the issue will be written by many of the writers of the upcoming slate of X-books and illustrated primarily by Ken Lashley. “It’s a book that represents the X-Men line going forward, as everyone plants their seeds,” “X-Men: Prime” editor Daniel Ketchum said. “We’re just at the tail end of the war. They’re literally picking up the pieces.”
"X-Men Prime" #1 will kick off the ResurrXion era when it arrives in stores March 29.
X-MEN PRIME #1
- MARC GUGGENHEIM (W) • KEN LASHLEY (A)
- Cover by ARDIAN SYAF
- VARIANT COVER BY JOHN CASSADAY
- VENOMIZED VARIANT COVER BY KRIS ANKA
- CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY ELIZABETH TORQUE
- VARIANT COVER BY TBA
- RESURRXION BEGINS HERE!
- In the wake of their war with the Inhumans, the X-MEN are at a crossroads. Where do they go from here? Luckily, one beloved X-Men has the answer to that question: Xavier’s dream comes full circle as KITTY PRYDE returns to the X-Men, ready to lead them in their mission to protect a world that hates and fears them. The next chapter of the X-Men’s saga starts here!
- 40 PGS./ One-Shot /Rated T+ …$4.99