- Astonishing X-Men Vol. 1: Gifted
- Captain America: Winter Soldier Vol. 1
- Invincible Iron Man Vol. 1: Five Nightmares
- New Avengers Vol. 1: Breakout
- Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage
- Thor, vol. 1 (by J. Michael Straczynski)
- Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 1: Power and Responsibility
- Ultimate Fantastic Four Vol. 1: The Fantastic
- Ultimates Vol. 1: Super-Human
- Ultimate X-Men Vol. 1: The Tomorrow People
I checked in with comiXology CEO David Steinberger, and he said the discounted collections are available only through the Marvel app. A number of other publishers, including Archaia, IDW, and Image, are already doing this, and Steinberger expects to see more: "This is a great value to the consumer, both from it being a bit cheaper than the individual issues and from the fact that they are complete story arcs in a convenient form," he said.
In related news, the debut of MIles Morales in Ultimate Comics Spider-Man #1 broke the record for the most digital sales on the day of release—although since Marvel isn't releasing any numbers, it's hard to know exactly what that means.