Marvel Comics’ top assassin moves west in 2017, when the new ongoing “Elektra” series takes the title character across the country, to Las Vegas, Nevada. But before she arrives there officially, CBR has an exclusive preview of the first issue's interior art by Juan Cabal and colorist Antonio Fabella.
Written by comic book newcomer Matt Owens, who cut his teeth on the Marvel Universe as one of the writers on Netflix’s “Luke Cage,” and illustrated by Juan Cabal, the series transplants the character from her familiar hunting grounds of Daredevil’s dark and dirty Hell’s Kitchen in New York to the bright lights of Sin City.
"Elektra #1, by Matt Owen, Juan Cabal and Antonio Fabella, hits the Vegas strip - and comic book stores - February 22, 2017.
- MATT OWENS (W) • ALEC MORGAN (A)
- Cover by ELIZABETH TORQUE
- Connecting variant COVER by MARCO CHECCHETTO
- Artist Variant by COVER BILL SIENKIEWICZ
- HIP-HOP VARIANT COVER BY KERON GRANT
- VARIANT COVER BY Pasqual Ferry
- YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
- CASINO BATTLE ROYALE!
- Running from her tumultuous past, ELEKTRA attempts to lose herself in a vibrant sea of neon, noise and anonymity: LAS VEGAS. But how long can a former ninja assassin really hope to escape the vortex of violence that encompasses her life…especially when there’s a new player in Sin City that has her in his sights for his newest game? Enter: Arcade.
- 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99