DC Comics' Lois Lane maxi-series by Greg Rucka and Mike Perkins has the eponymous investigative reporter unravel a massive conspiracy impacting the entire DC Universe and an upcoming issue has her team up with both incarnations of The Question.
DC has released its advance solicitation information for October 2019 including the fourth issue of Lois Lane. As Renee Montoya confronts the scope of Lois' investigation, the duo come face-to-face -- so to speak -- with the original Question Vic Sage. The advance solicit info, standard cover by Perkins, and variant cover by Emanuela Lupacchino are below.
LOIS LANE #4
- written by GREG RUCKA
- art and cover by MIKE PERKINS
- variant cover by EMANUELA LUPACCHINO
- Renee Montoya wants answers. But can she handle the truth of what Lois Lane has uncovered? The questions pile up as Lois meets with both Renee and the original faceless detective, Vic Sage.
- ON SALE 10.02.19
- $3.99 US | 4 of 12 | 32 PAGES
- FC | RATED T
- This issue will ship with two covers.
- Please see the order form for details.
As Lois tackles an investigation that's perfectly suited for her keen journalistic skills, the two Questions may help her get the heart of a conspiracy run by very powerful figures.
Lois Lane #4 is written by Greg Rucka and illustrated by Mike Perkins. It is scheduled to go on sale on October 2 from DC Comics.