Written by Scott Lobdell and illustrated by Kenneth Rocafort, Red Hood: Outlaw #37 sees Luthor offering Red Hood the opportunity to teach the next generation of supervillains. Todd is, of course, the Robin who was killed by Joker only to return as Red Hood. He's had a pretty controversial relationship with the Bat-family, but he's typically veered more towards antihero than villain. The issue is related to the ongoing Year of the Villain story, which sees an empowered Luthor looking to take down the DC universe's greatest heroes once and for all.
Check out the solicitation for Red Hood: Outlaw #37, which releases Aug. 28, and two covers for the issue below.
RED HOOD: OUTLAW #37
- written by SCOTT LOBDELL
- art and cover by KENNETH ROCAFORT
- variant cover by PHILIP TAN
- Leave it to Red Hood to get Lex Luthor’s strangest offer of all: to train the next generation of super-villains! Hand-picked for their incredible talents, not to mention their potential to spread villainy and doom across the globe. As the only super-villain in the world to have trained under Batman himself, Red Hood is the ideal instructor. But has Jason Todd fallen so far that he’d take on the task of forging tomorrow’s Legion of Doom or Crime Syndicate—or is he trying to work from within to undermine Lex’s villainous machinations? Even if Red Hood’s heart is in the right place, he still has to butt heads with his powerful and dangerous new pupils. Grab some ammo and settle in for the beginning of the next generation of Outlaws!
- ON SALE 08.28.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- FC | RATED T+
- This issue will ship with two covers.
- Please see the order form for details.
Red Hood: Outlaw #35 hits shelves June 12.