Fans of the Legion of Super-Heroes are eagerly awaiting the release of September's Legion of Super-Heroes: Millennium. But DC has revealed the super team from the future will actually debut ahead of the two-part mini-event, in August's Superman #14.
"They have come here for a reason, and that reason is because of something that happened in the Superman family. And that is all going to be revealed on page," writer Brian Michael Bendis told Newsarama. "I know a lot of people are wondering what their connection is to the story. I’ve been teasing almost to the point of cruelty on Twitter about this."
"I’m so deeply excited that we’re revealing this cover and this information," Bendis added.
DC has also released the cover and solicitation to Superman #15, which features the Legion of Super-Heroes meeting Superman and Superboy. The solicitation teases the Legion making an offer to a hero, which will "tear Superman’s life apart." Those clues could potentially lead to the Legion making an offer to Jonathan Kent, with the young hero journeying back to the future with the team.
- written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
- art and cover by IVAN REIS and JOE PRADO
- variant cover by ADAM HUGHES
- At last, it’s the return of the Legion of Super-Heroes! The greatest super heroes of the 32nd century have traveled back in time not just to meet the heroes who inspired them, but to make an offer…but to which hero? And why will that choice tear Superman’s life apart? Plus, the fallout from Lex Luthor’s conversation with Lois Lane escalates! What dark secret did Lex tell Lois?
- ON SALE 09.11.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- FC | RATED T
- This issue will ship with two covers.
- Please see the order form for details.