Emma Frost and Jean Grey have never been particularly good friends, with both contending for the love of Scott Summers/Cyclops. Since the start of Jonathan Hickman's Dawn of X, the two have found some level of piece on the mutant island of Krakoa, but that doesn't mean they can't exchange a few friendly barbs now and again, as the preview for X-Men #3 shows.
Marvel Comics has given CBR an exclusive look at Hickman and Leinil Francis Yu's X-Men #3, which shows the two making witty, though passive aggressive, comments at each other before a council meeting. You can see the preview below along with the solicitation for the issue.
- JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • LEINIL FRANCIS YU (A/C)
- MARVELS 20TH VARIANT COVER BY ALEX ROSS
- VENOM ISLAND VARIANT COVER BY MIKE MCKONE
- EARTH’S MOST POWERFUL! CYCLOPS STORMS THE SAVAGE LAND!
- The most powerful heroes of the dominant species on the planet, the X-Men rise to protect the world against any threat. From a new foe in the Savage Land to an old nemesis’ surprising return…
- 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
X-Men #3 hits shelves Dec. 4.