Last issue Al Ewing and Joe Bennett's Immortal Hulk saw Bruce Banner declaring war against the darkest elements of humanity, starting with Roxxon, who have been contracted to fight the gamma-irradiated beast.
Marvel Comics has now given CBR an exclusive preview of The Immortal Hulk #27, which teases the possibility of Roxxon having people "at [Bruce Banner's] level, but gamma-free." This information doesn't phase the former Avenger, who isn't particularly concerned with dying right now. However, the end of the preview then shows one of Roxxon's Hulks, though just how powerful the beasts might be is unknown.
You can read CBR's exclusive preview of Immortal Hulk #27 below along with the solicitation for the issue.
IMMORTAL HULK #27
- AL EWING (W) • JOE BENNETT (A) • Cover by ALEX ROSS
- 2099 VARIANT COVER BY Tom Raney
- Some monsters are born from gamma... other monsters worship a different kind of green.
- In his war on the human world, the Immortal Hulk is taking the fight to its lords and masters - the Roxxon Corporation.
- But when you mess with THE MINOTAUR... you get the horns.
- 32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
Immortal Hulk #27 releases Nov. 20 from Marvel Comics.