Official Press Release
San Diego, CA (July 11, 2005) IDW Publishing’s booth at this year’s Comicon International in San Diego, #2321, will be home to Fallen Angels and Devil’s Rejects, as well as some Robots in Disguise and much more at this week’s Comicon International in San Diego.
On Saturday, from 1-2 PM, IDW Publishing will be holding a group signing for a number of their celebrated creators, including:
- Peter David, signing copies of his new Spike one-shot
- Ashley Wood and Kris Oprisko, the creative team on Metal Gear Solid
- Ben Templesmith, 30 Days of Night and Singularity 7 artist
- Kieron Dwyer and Rick Remender, the creative team on Night Mary
- Christopher E. Long and Andy Kuhn, the creative team on Easy Way
- John Layman and Dave Crosland, signing their new Puffed TPB
- Chris Ryall and Zach Howard, the creative team on Shaun of the Dead
- Eric Red and Nick Stakal, the creative team on Containment
- Matt Fraction, writer, 30 Days of Night: Bloodsucker Tales
- Bryan Johnson, writer, Karney
- Alex De Campi, writer, Smoke
- Dan Wickline, writer, Blood-Stained Sword
- Hector Casanova, artist, The Lurkers
- Chuck BB, artist, Secret Skull
And then, at 3 PM on Saturday, actor/comedian and new comic book writer Marlon Wayans (Scream 3, Requiem for a Dream) will be signing postcards for his special upcoming IDW project, too.
Other creators will also be found loitering on the premises, so you’re invited and encouraged to come by the booth to meet your favorite IDW creators.
IDW’s booth will also be the source of some 7′ tall Transformer banners that were created exclusively for the con by artist Guido Guidi, as well as 7′ tall reproductions of Transformers artist E.J. Su’s first TF covers, and many other large-scale reproductions of upcoming IDW projects. Additionally, IDW will be giving away exclusive posters of Transformers and Ashley Wood’s first Doomed cover, too.
For even more information on IDW’s upcoming slate of books, including word on The Transformers, Fallen Angel, upcoming Clive Barker projects, and much more, please join Editor-in-Chief Chris Ryall, Editor Dan Taylor, writer Peter David, members of Hasbro’s Transformers team and others in Room 2 on Saturday at 3 PM for the IDW Publishing Overview panel and Q&A.
About IDW Publishing
IDW PUBLISHING is a division of Idea + Design Works, LLC, a revolutionary creative service company with a wide range of clients. Among their best-selling titles are CBS’s CSI: Crime Scene Investigation; Konami’s Metal Gear Solid; and GrimJack: Killer Instinct. IDW has films in development at Sony Pictures, Dimension Films, and Paramount Pictures.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!