Writer Grant Morrison and artist Liam Sharp's The Green Lantern #10 sees Hal Jordan assembling Green Lanterns from across the multiverse for an epic battle.
The issue's solicit teases a massive crossover between twelve universes. Hal Jordan will join the Green Lanterns of the Multiverse, which counts among its members Bat-Lantern, Tangent Green Lantern and many others. Their adventure will put them in conflict with a relentless threat known as Anti-Man, all to save the dying multiverse and embark on a quest for the Cosmic Grail.
You can read the solicit for the isuse, which releases Aug. 7, and see the cover by Liam Sharp below.
THE GREEN LANTERN #10
- written by GRANT MORRISON
- art and cover by LIAM SHARP
- card stock variant cover by KAARE ANDREWS
- Twelve parallel worlds! Twelve Green Lanterns! And one unstoppable menace! Hal Jordan joins the Green Lanterns of the Multiverse—including Bat-Lantern, Tangent Green Lantern and more—to save a dying Multiverse, defeat the relentless Anti-Man and embark upon their “Quest for the Cosmic Grail”! It’s another Morrison/Sharp science fantasy epic!
- ON SALE 08.07.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99
- FC | RATED T+
- This issue will ship with two covers.
- Please see the order form for details.
The Green Lantern #8 hits shelves June 5. The Green Lantern #10 hits stores on Aug. 7.