When “Deadpool Vs. Punisher,” from writer Fred Van Lente and artist Pere Perez, arrives in April 2017, the former Thunderbolts teammates will find themselves drawn back into each others’ orbit — and drawn together on a new variant cover by Greg Hildebrandt.
The renowned artist, best known for his fantasy and sci-fi artwork, trades in dragons and rockets for guns and ammo, pitting the Merc with a Mouth against Marvel Comics’ most notorious and dangerous vigilante. Well, sort of — Wade Wilson seems more interested in mocking the ever-stoic Frank Castle than he is in fighting him.
“Deadpool Vs. Punisher: Bullet to the Brain,” written by Fred Van Lente with art by Pere Perez, covers by Declan Shalvey & Jordie Bellaire and a first issue variant by Greg Hildebrandt, arrives in April 2017.
DEADPOOL VS. THE PUNISHER #1 & 2 (OF 5)
- FRED VAN LENTE (W) • PERE PEREZ (A)
- CoverS by DECLAN SHALVEY
- Issue 1 VARIANT COVER A BY TBA
- Issue 1 VARIANT COVER B BY TBA
- Issue 2 VARIANT COVER A BY TBA
- Issue 2 VARIANT COVER B BY TBA
- Frank Castle has an unstoppable will — a powerful drive to punish those who do wrong, rooted in the tragic killing of his family. Wade Wilson has an unstoppable mouth — an unthinking knack for annoying everyone around him, rooted in thinking he’s funny. Both men, however, are among the deadliest on the planet. When they find themselves in disagreement over the criminal known as The Bank, they’re in for one of the most brutal fights of their lives! Can Frank kill Wade over and over without ever dying once himself? Or will Wade bug him until he welcomes death?
- 32 PGS. (EACH)/Parental Advisory …$3.99 (EACH)
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!