The creative team behind GREEN ARROW has hit the mark again, as October's issue #17 (JUL020192) has sold out at the publisher. This is the second consecutive issue of the series to sell out.
This issue features the second part of the 6-part story arc "The Archer's Quest," written by Brad Meltzer, with art by Phil Hester and Ande Parks and a painted cover by Matt Wagner.
"The only thing to say is 'thank you,' says writer Brad Meltzer. "Obviously, I'm floored by the reaction and the kind words - I just hope the readers out their know how much all of us - Phil, Ande, Bob and everyone - appreciate their faith."
"We thought we had plenty of copies of #17 for reorders, but demand for this issue was terrific," says Vince Letterio, DC's Manager - Direct Sales. "With the first two issues selling so strongly right out of the gate, we think retailers should double check their orders for upcoming issues."
Upcoming issues of GREEN ARROW are available as follows:
* GREEN ARROW #18 (AUG020233) is available for advance reorder and is
scheduled to be in stores on October 30.
* GREEN ARROW #19 (SEP020196) is solicited in the September issue of
Previews (Volume XII #9) and is scheduled to be in stores on October
* GREEN ARROW #20 (OCT020767) is solicited in the October issue of
Previews (Volume XII #10) and is scheduled to be in stores on October 12/26.
* GREEN ARROW SECRET FILES #1 (AUG020234) is available for advance
reorder and is scheduled to be in stores on October October 23.
The following GREEN ARROW items are available for reorder:
* GREEN ARROW: QUIVER HC (STAR15337)
* GREEN ARROW BY JACK KIRBY (STAR14476)
* SILVER AGE GREEN ARROW AND SPEEDY DELUXE ACTION FIGURE SET (STAR14637)
* GREEN ARROW OLIVER QUEEN ACTION FIGURE (STAR10682)
* GREEN ARROW POSTER (STAR16599)