American Hustle walked away the big winner Sunday night, grabbing trophies for best comedy, lead comedy actress (Amy Adams) and supporting actress (Jennifer Lawrence) at the 71st Golden Globe Awards.
However, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association had plenty of love to go around, honoring 12 Years a Slave for best drama, Gravity‘s Alfonso Cuarón for best director, and Dallas Buyers Club‘s Matthew McConaughey and Jared Leto for actor and supporting actor in a drama.
Voters also recognized freshman television comedy Brooklyn Nine-Nine with awards for best comedy and best comedy actor (Andy Samberg), and said farewell to Breaking Bad with prizes for best drama and best lead drama actor (Bryan Cranston).
See the complete list of winners below:
- Picture, Drama: 12 Years a Slave
- Picture, Musical or Comedy: American Hustle
- Actor, Drama: Matthew McConaughey, Dallas Buyers Club
- Actress, Drama: Cate Blanchett, Blue Jasmine
- Director: Alfonso Cuaron, Gravity
- Actor, Musical or Comedy: Leonardo DiCaprio, The Wolf of Wall Street
- Actress, Musical or Comedy: Amy Adams, American Hustle
- Supporting Actor: Jared Leto, Dallas Buyers Club
- Supporting Actress: Jennifer Lawrence, American Hustle
- Foreign Language: The Great Beauty
- Animated Film: Frozen
- Screenplay: Spike Jonze, Her
- Original Score: Alex Ebert, All Is Lost
- Original Song: “Ordinary Love” (music by Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton, Larry Mullen Jr. and Brian Burton, lyrics by Bono), Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom
- Series, Drama: Breaking Bad
- Actor, Drama: Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad
- Actress, Drama: Robin Wright, House of Cards
- Series, Musical or Comedy: Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Actress, Musical or Comedy: Amy Poehler, Parks and Recreation
- Actor, Musical or Comedy: Andy Samberg, Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Miniseries or Movie: Behind the Candelabra
- Actress, Miniseries or Movie: Elisabeth Moss, Top of the Lake
- Actor, Miniseries or Movie: Michael Douglas, Behind the Candelabra
- Supporting Actress, Series, Miniseries or Movie: Jacqueline Bisset, Dancing on the Edge
- Supporting Actor, Series, Miniseries or Movie: Jon Voight, Ray Donovan
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!