Titan Comics takes readers back to the world of "Warhammer 40,000" when "Dawn of War III" arrives in April. Writer Ryan O'Sullivan and artists Daniel Indro and Kevin Emhart will pit the Space Marines known as the Blood Ravens against a new threat as they search for the legendary Captain Gabriel Angelos.
But before we make the trek to the war game's reality, CBR has the exclusive first look at the debut issue's covers.
WARHAMMER 40,000: DAWN OF WAR III #1 (OF 4)
- Writer Ryan O’Sullivan
- Artists Daniel Indro, Kevin Enhart
- FC • 32pp • $3.99 On Sale April 14, 2017
- NEW FOUR-PART MINI-SERIES FROM THE UNIVERSE OF THE REAL-TIME STRATEGY VIDEO GAME BASED ON WARHAMMER 40,000, DAWN OF WAR!
- VIDEO GAME DEVELOPED BY RELIC ENTERTAINMENT!
- NEW WARHAMMER 40,000: DAWN OF WAR III VIDEO GAME RELEASING SOON!
- THE FIRST TWO WARHAMMER 40,000: DAWN OF WAR VIDEO GAMES HAVE SOLD MORE THAN 7 MILLION COPIES WORLDWIDE!
- COMIC SERIES WRITTEN BY RYAN O’SULLIVAN (TURNCOAT, EISENHORN: XENOS) & ILLUSTRATED BY DANIEL INDRO (VIKINGS: UPRISING, DOCTOR WHO)!