The current arc of Brian Michael Bendis, John Timms and Elena Casagrande's Young Justice sees the titular team lost in the multiverse, with its latest stop being Earth-3. That universe is the home of the Crime Syndicate -- which features a villainous version of the Justice League and many of the mightiest heroes in DC Comics.
DC Comics has provided CBR with an exclusive preview of issue #8, which sees Cassie Sandsmark/Wonder Girl take on the Wonder Girl of Earth-3: Amaxon Thunder -- and she doesn't fare very well. You can see that preview, and read the solicitation for the issue, below.
YOUNG JUSTICE #8
- written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
- art by JOHN TIMMS and ELENA CASAGRANDE
- cover by JOHN TIMMS
- card stock variant cover by JONBOY MEYERS
- Lost in the Multiverse! The heroes of Young Justice must stay together as they fight to find their way home. Too bad they’re about to cross paths with their own evil look-alikes! Plus, the secrets of Jinny Hex are revealed in a special sequence illustrated by Elena Casagrande! Get set for some of the craziest stuff you’ve seen in years! (Spoilers!)
- ON SALE 09.11.19
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
- CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99
- FC | RATED T+
- This issue will ship with two covers.
- Please see the order form for details.
Created by John Byrne, Cassie first appeared in 1996's Wonder Woman #105. She's the second Wonder Girl and has served as both Wonder Woman's sidekick and a member of the Teen Titans. She possesses superhuman strength and a variety of other abilities similar to Wonder Woman.
Young Justice #8 releases on September 11.