EXCLUSIVE: It’s Not Easy Being Pink in Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles #1
When the House Committee on Un-American Activities targets a playwright and toast of Broadway like Snagglepuss, is anyone safe? How will the 1953 theatrical community of New York and Snagglepuss himself react to this potential cultural tragedy?
RELATED: DC’s Gay Playwright Snagglepuss is the First Must-Read Comic of 2018
CBR has your exclusive first look at DC Comics’ Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles #1, written by Mark Russell, with art by Evan “Doc” Shaner. In stores January 3rd, 2018.
EXIT STAGE LEFT: THE SNAGGLEPUSS CHRONICLES #1
- Mark Russell (w) • Mike Feehan (a)
- Cover: Ben Caldwell
- Variant Cover: Evan “Doc” Shaner
- It’s 1953. While the United States is locked in a nuclear arms race with the Soviet Union, the gay Southern playwright known as Snagglepuss is the toast of Broadway. But success has made him a target. As he plans for his next hit play, Snagglepuss becomes the focus of the House Committee on Un-American Activities. And when powerful forces align to purge show business of its most subversive voices, no one is safe!
- Drama! Humor! Tragedy! It all starts in Exit Stage LEFT: The Snagglepuss Chronicles #1, a new miniseries from the writer who brought you the Flintstones.
- Rating: Teen+
- In Shops: January 3rd, 2018
- SRP: $3.99