When the House Committee on Un-American Activities targets a playwright and toast of Broadway like Snagglepuss, is anyone safe? How will the 1953 theatrical community of New York and Snagglepuss himself react to this potential cultural tragedy?
CBR has your exclusive first look at DC Comics' Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles #1, written by Mark Russell, with art by Evan "Doc" Shaner. In stores January 3rd, 2018.
EXIT STAGE LEFT: THE SNAGGLEPUSS CHRONICLES #1
- Mark Russell (w) • Mike Feehan (a)
- Cover: Ben Caldwell
- Variant Cover: Evan "Doc" Shaner
- It’s 1953. While the United States is locked in a nuclear arms race with the Soviet Union, the gay Southern playwright known as Snagglepuss is the toast of Broadway. But success has made him a target. As he plans for his next hit play, Snagglepuss becomes the focus of the House Committee on Un-American Activities. And when powerful forces align to purge show business of its most subversive voices, no one is safe!
- Drama! Humor! Tragedy! It all starts in Exit Stage LEFT: The Snagglepuss Chronicles #1, a new miniseries from the writer who brought you the Flintstones.
- Rating: Teen+
- In Shops: January 3rd, 2018
- SRP: $3.99