Dead Man Logan is rapidly approaching its conclusion, with the alternate reality version of the title character from Earth-807128 seemingly set to finally meet his end. Marvel Comics has given CBR an exclusive look at Dead Man Logan #11, by Ed Brisson, Mike Henderson and Nolan Woodard, which shows Old Man Logan coming face-to-face with a revived Victor Creed/Sabretooth and a new version of Mr. Sinister.
The tense preview sees Logan and Dani Cage infiltrating Sabretooth and Sinister's compound. However, Sabretooth reveals they've known about their presence all along. With guns pointed and Bruce Banner Jr. hooked up to a machine that will kill him, Sinister enters, revealing they were originally after Old Man Logan, but have since changed course.
You can see CBR's exclusive preview of Dead Man Logan #11 and read the solicitation for the issue below.
DEAD MAN LOGAN #11 (OF 12)
- ED BRISSON (W) • MIKE HENDERSON (A) • Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY
- THE PENULTIMATE ENTRY IN DEAD MAN LOGAN’S STORY!
- You think you know, but you have NO IDEA what’s coming. Follow the series that has critics raving:
- “A shockingly well-constructed farewell” – Comic Watch
- “Violent fun” – Comics: The Gathering
- “A masterpiece” – YouDon’tReadComics.com
- 32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
Dead Man Logan #11 goes on sale September 18 from Marvel Comics.