Ghostbusters Abby Yates, Erin Gilbert, Jillian Holtzmann and Patty Tolan are back in a new five-issue series focusing on the new team from the 2016 film!
CBR has the exclusive first look at IDW Publishing’s Ghostbusters: Answer the Call #1, written by Kelly Thompson and illustrated by Corin Howell. On sale Oct. 25th, 2017.
Ghostbusters: Answer the Call #1
- Kelly Thompson (w) • Corin Howell (a/c)
- Variant Covers: Valentina Pinto, Dan Schoening, Erica Henderson & Elsa Charretier
- “What Dreams May Come, Part 1!” On a routine house call to dispose of a simple Class III spook, Abby, Patty, Erin, and Holtzmann encounter a truly terrifying Class VII that appears to be feeding on fear. Able to create illusions that prey on their greatest fears, and with designs on turning the world into its own nightmare dimension (‘natch!) our ladies may have finally met their match!
- This is it! Don’t miss the ladies from the 2016 film in their very own series!
- All-new hi-jinks and ghostly mayhem begins here!
- A perfect jumping on point for Ghostbuster fans both old and new!
- Rating: 12+
- In Shops: October 25th, 2017
- SRP: $3.99
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!