Marvel Comics’s new “Generation X” series doesn’t kick off until May, but CBR has an exclusive look at Amilcar Pinna’s art from the first issue.
The series, written by Christina Strain with interior art by Pinna, finds original Generation X member Jubilee in a new position: mentor. Under Jubilation Lee’s watchful eye, the all-new teen team reforms in the RessurXion era, and CBR has the first look at the group’s first issue.
GENERATION X #1
- CHRISTINA STRAIN (W) • AMILCAR PINNA (A)
- Cover by TERRY DODSON
- Hip-Hop Variant Cover by KEVIN WADA
- ACTION FIGURE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
- CORNER BOX VARIANT COVER BY LEONARD KIRK
- VARIANT COVER BY RAHZZAH
- REMASTERED VARIANT COVER BY BRIAN HITCH
- VARIANT COVER BY TBA
- The Xavier Institute for Mutant Education and Outreach has opened its doors and is ready to foster the next generation of heroes and diplomats! But this time around, the X-Men recognize an unfortunate truth: not all mutants are created equal. Some mutants are not made to fight Sentinels or serve as ambassadors on behalf of their kind. Some mutants will just be lucky to survive another day in a world that hates and fears them. And who better to mentor mutantkind’s lovable losers than perpetual sidekick Jubilee? But will Jubilee and GENERATION X survive the experience??
- 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!