After recounting how the locale's iconic lighthouse came to be, an exclusive preview for Aquaman #50 sees the titular hero bringing the Old Gods of Unspoken Waters to Amnesty Bay. The solicitation for the issue and covers tease the return of Black Manta and several other events that are sure to rock Arthur Curry's world.
Written by Kelly Sue DeConnick, artists Eduardo Pansica, Robson Rocha, Julio Ferreira, Daniel Henriques and colorist Sunny Gho, the issue features covers by Jason Paz, Rocha and Alex Sinclair. Below, we have seven pages from the milestone comics, which lays out the secret origin of Aquaman's birthplace, along with the issue's regular and variant covers, and solicitation copy.
- written by KELLY SUE DeCONNICK
- art by ROBSON ROCHA and DANIEL HENRIQUES
- cover by ROBSON ROCHA and JASON PAZ
- variant cover by RYAN SOOK
- As Aquaman settles the Old Gods of Unspoken Water into their new lives in Amnesty Bay, Jackson Hyde, a.k.a. Aqua-lad, seeks out Aquaman to be his new mentor! Back in Atlantis, Mera makes a move that shocks the Widowhood.
- Meanwhile, Black Manta, recently kicked out of the Legion of Doom, prepares to make his next move against his greatest nemesis…but Lex Luthor is about to make him an offer he can’t refuse. Don’t miss our landmark 50th issue and the start of a brand-new story!
- ON SALE 07.17.19
- $4.99 US | 48 PAGES
- CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $5.99
- FC | RATED T
- This issue will ship with two covers.
Aquaman #50 hits shelves on July 17.