When an evil alternate dimension Santa's soda corporation exploits Christmas and Santa to get rich, it's up to Klaus to turn the yule-tide of this carbonated catastrophe and put an end to their season's greed-ings!
CBR has your exclusive first look at BOOM! Studios' Klaus and the Crisis in Xmasville #1, written by Grant Morrison with art by Dan Mora. In stores December 6th, 2017.
Klaus and the Crisis in Xmasville #1
- Grant Morrison (w) • Dan Mora (a/c)
- Variant Covers: John Cassaday, Frank Quitely
- Eisner Award-winning creator Grant Morrison (All-Star Superman) and Russ Manning Award winner Dan Mora (Saban's Go Go Power Rangers) reunite for a brand-new Klaus Special!
- An evil Santa from an alternate dimension has founded an evil soda corporation that uses Christmas and Santa as a marketing tactic to build their fortunes. Only Klaus can defeat the Pola Cola Corp and the zombie-like Santas that are in the evil Santa's thrall.
- "It's the beautiful art and the unusual blend of grim medieval setting and whimsical fairy tale elements that truly distinguish this tale." - IGN
- Rating: 12+
- In Shops: December 6th, 2017
- SRP: $7.99